Bedroom 1 is one of the three Bedrooms in Granny (the other ones being Bedroom 2 and the Starting Bedroom). It was added in Version 1.0, and it is located next to the Starting Bedroom, and is connected to the Walk-In Closet and the Main Room.
For more information on item spawning, see Item Locations
Due to being on the Upper Floor and connected to the Main Room, this room is a risky room to stay in for an extended amount of time and Granny will always go into this room if any noise is made in the Walk-In Closet or the Secret Area. The Bed is the only safe hiding spot in this room which makes this room even more risky.
- The Winch Handle used to spawn on the shelf.
- This bedroom is assumed to belong to Granny as the Starting Bedroom belongs to the Player and Bedroom 2 is rumoured to have belonged to the Previous Victim
- It is recomended to not stay in this room for long. It has blind spots, and a creaking floor.
- If a noise is made in the Secret Area Top Floor or the Walk-In Closet, Granny will always go through this room to investigate. This room is also often used by the Player to get to the Secret Area Top Floor due to the closer proximity to it than Bedroom 2.
- If you play on Extreme Mode, the creaking floor in Bedroom 1 becomes way bigger which makes it presumably unavoidable. This is not completely true though since you can actually avoid it if you come from the Walk-In Closet, stick to the wall, hide under the bed and then get out of it. This does not always happen since sometimes the floor creaks before you get under the bed but can still be a good strategy if you do not want to alert Granny.
|Granny: Chapter Two|