Like most free-standing hazards, it can be knocked over, and despite making a very soft noise, it will get Granny's attention.
The Bloody Mannequin is composed of two parts - the stand and the body part.
The stand is made of painted metal, with a desaturated red color. The stand itself is made of a thin piece and a flat square piece at the bottom.
The body part is comprised of a torso and a head, but that's it. It seems that the body part is made of a cloth material, which was formerly white, but is now gray (due to dirt and dust) and red (due to bloodstains).
Some see it as a floor lamp, because there is unexplained light right where it is standing.
- The Bloody Mannequin, for some reason, is the center of focus during a certain scene of Trailer #2. Whether this is because it is simply in the center of the Attic, or because it holds some level of significance, isn't certain.
- It is suspected that Granny uses this mannequin to practice and refine her ability to knock her victims out.
- One piece of evidence that supports this is that the mannequin is bloody. It is likely that blood from Granny's bat got on the mannequin, leading to the mannequin becoming bloodstained.
- However, it's possible that the blood was from the Previous Victim when he/she accidentally walked into it while dizzy.
- There are no arms or legs on the mannequin, suggesting it has either been customized for a specific purpose or extremely damaged by Granny.