The Car Key can be used on the Car Trunk (Boot) to access the item inside, which is usually required to escape the house.
The Car Key is made up of the handle and the blade.
The handle is pentagonal in shape, with a rectangle shape cut out in the middle. Strangely, the texture used for the handle is that of fine wood.
The blade is made of scratched iron. It has three grooves along the blade.
If the Car Key is found in a certain position, it will lead to a certain tool inside the Car.
|Location||What the Car Trunk Contains|
|Secret Area Top Floor||Hammer|
|Screwdriver Safe||Winch Handle|
- The Car Key's design is quite similar to the design of the Weapon Key for a number of reasons.
- Their textures are exactly the same, though the Car Key's is higher resolution.
- They both have a square/rectangular shape cut out of the handle.
- The blades are the same length.
- This key is not required to open the driver's door, the Glove Box, or the hood.
- Similar to the Weapon Key, the Car Key makes a different sound than the other keys when picked up.
- Although it is seemingly made out of metal, for some reason the Car Key can't activate a Bear Trap, while all other keys work fine. This is probably due to the its small size compared to the other keys.
- When trying to unlock the Car without making noise, the Player should try to drop the Car Key on the shelf next to the Car. They should also avoid the Bumper by not standing too close to it.