It is a reasonably large room where the Crow lives in a cage on the very far corner. It also contains a Barrel, a chimney, a sink with cupboards, a painting of Slendrina's Mom, and a Creaking Floor placed in front of the chimney (so the Player must be cautious as Granny can access this room through the Meat Room).
A staircase on the left will bring the Player down to the Sewer. A door on the right beside the Painting will lead the Player to the Storage Room. A doorway boarded up with Planks, needing a Hammer to take them down. It can also be found which leads to the Abandoned House Closet.
- Remote Control (Preset 1)
- Playhouse Key (Preset 2)
- Cutting Pliers (Preset 3)
- Orange Cogwheel (Preset 4)
- Safe Key (Preset 5)
- Battery (preset 1)
- It is recommended to lure Granny out to the Backyard and going through the Sewer before doing the Crow procedure as it gives them time to get the item and leave the Meat Room before she gets there.
- This room is risky, especially due to the Creaking Floor in the middle of the room and the only hiding place is the Abandoned House Closet. If stepped on, the Player should try to leave the area as quickly as possible or if it's too late hide in the Abandoned House Closet or if it's a complete emergency, run downstairs to the Sewer to get out of sight. However, note that you cannot climb up the drain so to make progress the Player must go back upstairs which is risky as she is most likely to not be far away.
- Like the Spider, the Crow will rarely leave its cage and never the room. However, the Crow is not hostile to the Player unless they touch the item that it is guarding and they will only get a short bite.
- In Extreme mode, the Creaking Floor in this room is unavoidable like most of them, so the Player must plan a strategy or make noise elsewhere in order to safely carry out the Crow task.