The Engine Part appears to be the part of the engine block. It is made out of metal. It also has 3 holes on the top surface, suggesting that it is a 3-cylinder engine.
- For now, it's the second biggest item in the game, after the Plank.
- If the player attempts to interact with the engine (where the Engine Part would go) the message given has a grammatical error, stating ”I need a engine part”. If correct, the phrase would read ”I need an engine part”
- In the original mobile release of version 1.5, the Engine Part used a smooth, galvanized iron texture. However, it was changed in the PC port to resemble bare, scratched metal.
- When dropping the Engine Part, it makes the same exact sound as the Freeze Trap.
- It used to spawn on a shelf in the Jail.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.