This wiki only exist because of the vibrant community of users like you who collaborate to write, edit, and curate the content. We happily welcome your participation in this community. We encourage you to be civil and polite in your interactions with others in the community, to act in good faith, and to make edits and contributions aimed at furthering the mission of our project.
Certain activities, whether legal or illegal, may be harmful to other users and violate our rules, and some activities may also subject you to liability. Therefore, for your own protection and for that of other users, you may not engage in such activities on our sites. These activities include:
Harassing and abusing others
- Engaging in harassment, threats, stalking, spamming, or vandalism.
- Transmitting spam to other users.
Violating the privacy of others
- Infringing the privacy rights of others under the laws of the United States of America or other applicable laws (which may include the laws where you live or where you view or edit content).
Engaging in false statements, impersonation, or fraud
- Intentionally or knowingly posting content that constitutes libel or defamation;
- With the intent to deceive, posting content that is false or inaccurate;
- Attempting to impersonate another user or individual, misrepresenting your affiliation with any individual or entity, or using the username of another user with the intent to deceive; and
- Engaging in fraud.
- Infringing copyrights, trademarks, patents, or other proprietary rights under applicable law.
Misusing the wiki for other illegal purposes
- Posting child pornography or any other content that violates applicable law concerning child pornography.
Posting or trafficking in obscene material that is unlawful under applicable law.
- Posting or distributing content that contains any viruses, malware, worms, trojan horses or malicious code.