For more information about this game, go to the official Chapter Two Wiki!
Granny: Chapter Two is a DLC of Granny. It was released for the first time on September 6, 2019 for the Android and September 7 for the iOS. The PC version of the game was later released on December 30, 2019 on Steam.
Welcome to Granny: Chapter Two.
To survive you have to try to get out of his house, but be careful and quiet. Granny hears everything as usual. Grandpa doesn't hear very well but he hits hard.
If you drop something on the floor, or make any noise (with some exceptions) Granny hears it and comes running.
You can hide in wardrobes or under beds.
You have 5 days.
Comparison with the original Granny
- The Car was replaced by the Boat.
- The Stun Gun and its ammo replaced the original Crossbow and Tranquilizer Darts.
- The Shotgun is now a double-barreled shotgun that can load 2 ammo at the same time and it now spawns inside the Weapon Safe instead of the Crossbow.
- The Special Key is now used to remove the Bar Lock from the Front Door Area when Extra Locks mode is enabled.
- The Wrench is now used to remove the Screwdriver Lock on the main door and the water in the Backyard.
- The Spider is replaced by the Water Monster.
- The Crow is replaced by the Baby.
- The Player can choose Granny, Grandpa or both appear in the game on Easy and Normal only.
- Slendrina's Husband's body can be found inside the locked cabinet on the attic, which requires the Cutting Pliers. However, he will disappear after 10 seconds.
- Granny spawns in the bedroom on the third floor and Grandpa spawns at the living room on the second floor in the beginning of each Day.