"Oh no, the blade is sharp. Hey, maybe I can use it to cut some Melons for breakfast!" ― The Player
The Guillotine looks similar to its namesake machine, with a sharp rusted metal blade stained with old blood.
- The sound of the Guillotine being used.
- The sound of the Guillotine slicing through the Player's flesh in the Game Over sequence. (WARNING: LOUD)
- The sound of the Guillotine slicing through the Melon
- It is possible to get Granny inside the Guillotine if the Player knocks out Granny while she is in the Backyard. However, it is impossible to actually damage her in any way using the device.
- If the Player tries to put a hand into the Guillotine and they don't have the Melon with them, the message "This is a dangerous cutting tool" will appear.
- This gives a hint to the player, as it implies that the Melon should be used here.
- Inside the Shed, a cross-section blueprint of the Guillotine can be found. Which can imply that Granny built the Guillotine herself.
- The Buttstock used to spawn on the Guillotine.
- The Skeleton has no joint between the skeleton's neck and head, meaning that the person may have gotten killed by the Guillotine.
- Probably not, since there is not blood on the blade and Granny doesn't seem to be staying on top of maintenance (Bloodstain in the basement, blood in the bathtub, etc)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.