The Guillotine looks similar to its namesake machine, with a sharp rusted metal blade, likely the result of oxidation after being stained with melon juice and the blood of Granny's previous victims.
- The sound of the Guillotine being used.
- The sound of the Guillotine slicing through the Player's flesh in the Game Over sequence. (WARNING: LOUD)
- The sound of the Guillotine slicing through the Melon
- Granny uses the Guillotine to chop the Player's head off in one of the two Game Over endings.
- It is possible to get Granny inside the Guillotine if the Player knocks out Granny while she is in the Backyard. However, it is impossible to actually damage her in any way using the device.
- If the Player tries to put a hand into the Guillotine and they don't have the Melon with them, the message "This is a dangerous cutting tool" will appear.
- This gives a hint to the player, as it implies that the Melon should be used here.
- Inside the Shed, a cross-section blueprint of Guillotine can be found.