Inside the Hidden Closet, there are multiple shelves. There are 2 sets of 3 shelves; each set creating a 'U' shape (made of 3 shelves). The sets are placed with one above the other.
Items may spawn on these shelves, and for more information on what can spawn inside the Hidden Closet, see Item Locations.
Additionally, in the top-right corner of the room, there is a small wooden button. When pressed, the wall adjacent to the button moves away from the Player a bit. When the Player walks into this wall it flies backwards, revealing the other half of the closet.
The secret room within the Hidden Closet will always contain the Teddy (hence the name, Teddy Room), but the room may also contain other items (see Item Locations). This room is a lot darker than the Hidden Closet's other half and is seemingly made from a different material.
- The Hidden Closet is one of the few hiding spot in the Secret Area, excluding the Secret Tunnel connecting to the Basement.
- This is the best place to hide if in Extreme Mode and one accidentally stepped on the unavoidable creaking floor on the Secret Area Top Floor.
- If Granny is standing right outside the Hidden Closet and the Player stands up, she will knock them out.
- It is unknown if this is a glitch or if this is intentional.
- The Hammer used to spawn here, along with the Safe Key.