The Main Door is located here, which the Player can use to escape. But as of Version 1.5, this isn't the only way to escape, as you can escape with the car, making the door less important. However it is always easier to escape with the Main Door than the Car.
Inside the Main Room, there are multiple doors and entrances which lead to different rooms, which span across two floors (the Ground Floor and the Upper Floor). It also contains a staircase, the Main Door, a Cabinet, a Bell Alarm, Hanging Paintings above the stairs, Candlesticks, a Stair Closet underneath the staircase, and a shelf carrying the Screwdriver. (and the Gasoline Can on Preset 3 as well).
- The Screwdriver always appears on the shelf, inside a Tin Can above the main stairs. The Gasoline Can might spawn on the Shelf in Preset 3 as well.
- Pepper Spray is guaranteed to spawn in the Stair Closet. Additionally, there might also be the Padlock Code, Battery, Car Battery, and/or a Painting Piece.
- This is arguably the most important room in the game, as it contains the Main Door and entrances to nine other rooms.
- Only 3 items can be found here: the Screwdriver, the Pepper Spray and the Gasoline Can.
- The Player should avoid this area, if not unlocking the main door or getting any dropped Items, as Granny often wanders here (unless she hears a noise or spots the Player).