The Main Door is located here, which the player can choose to unlock and leave, or take the alternate escape route.
Inside the Main Room are multiple doors and entrances which lead to different rooms, which span across two floors (the Ground Floor and the Upper Floor). It also contains a staircase, the Main Door, a Cabinet, a Bell Alarm, Hanging Paintings above the stairs, Candlesticks, a Cupboard underneath the staircase, and a cup containing the Screwdriver.
- The Screwdriver always appears here, inside a Tin Can on a shelf above the main stairs.
- The Padlock Code, Car Battery, and a Painting Piece have a chance of spawning in the Cupboard.
- The Gasoline Can may spawn beside the Screwdriver, meaning it would need to be knocked down with the Tranquilizer Dart too.
- This is arguably the most important room in the game, as it contains the Main Door and entrances to nine other rooms.
- No items can be found here except the Screwdriver and Gasoline Can, but there are several connected rooms that do contain items.