- Just like the Stair Closet, the Meat room is a possible hiding place due to its size but this is not recommended as the Player has no means of seeing if the coast is clear, unless they open the door which exposes them to Granny.
- If you are playing with headphones and stand very close to the meat, you will hear a noise resembling flies which conveys that this meat is decaying flesh.
- There is a very large pool of dark red blood under the spot where the meat hangs.
- The Hanging Meat is named "Cowleg" in the game files, meaning that it is not the remains of the Previous Victim.
- The sound of when the meat hits the floor is the same sound effect of when Ragdoll Granny hits the floor after being shot with the Tranquilizer Dart or the Shotgun or landing from the explosion or when the Player gets knocked out by Granny.
- The Special Key and the Battery used to spawn there.
- Prior to Version 1.7, the Remote Control used to spawn under the meat, it now spawns on the table.
|Granny: Chapter Two|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.