The Player needs the Padlock Code to open the padlock. After opening the Numeric Padlock, the metal panel above it will slide to the left. The Numeric Padlock will drop to the ground, creating a noise that alerts Granny.
It has the appearance of a numeric keypad of a bank safe. It also has an iron shackle on it. Around the keypad is a thick and black outline.
- According to telephone numbers, the code would be 2633.
- The Numeric Padlock will usually glitch through the floor while opened, causing it to appear next to the Well in the Backyard.
- Unlike other locks, the Numeric Padlock will never disappear after being taken off.
- Prior to Version 1.5, Granny will place the Numeric Padlock on the Main Door if the Player is 'too good' (the Player takes off multiple locks within 2 days):
- In versions 1.0 and 1.1, a sharp metal clunk sound can be heard after a certain amount of time passed to let the Player know that the Numeric Padlock has been placed.
- The sound effect was replaced with a message that appears on the player's screen in 1.2 onward (Easy Mode only) until it was entirely removed in 1.5, as this would have no effect on a player escaping with the Car.
- It's unknown how the Player finds out the code as the code just says "code", and the keypad has numbers and not letters.
- Like the Plank Lock, Battery Lock and the Regular Padlock; the Numeric Padlock does also make noise which alerts Granny.