After opening the Number Padlock, the metal panel above it will slide to the left. The Number Padlock will drop to the ground, creating a noise that alerts Granny.
It has the appearance of a number keypad of a bank safe.
- According to telephone numbers, the code would be 2633.
- The Number Padlock will usually glitch through the floor while opened, causing it to appear next to the Well in the Backyard.
- Unlike other locks, the Number Padlock will never disappear after being taken off.
- Prior to Version 1.5, Granny will place the Number Padlock on the Main Door if the Player is 'too good' (the Player takes off multiple locks within 2 days):
- In versions 1.0 and 1.1, a sharp metal clunk sound can be heard after a certain amount of time passed to let the Player know that the Number Padlock has been placed.
- The sound effect was replaced with a message that appears on the player's screen in 1.2 onward (Easy Mode only) until it was entirely removed in 1.5, as this would have no effect on a player escaping with the Car.
- It's unknown how the Player finds out the code as the code just says "code" instead of numbers.