Appearance and Properties
The Padlock Code is a small rectangular bronze/copper plate. On the plate is the word "Code".
The Padlock Code, despite its size and weight, can't disarm Bear Traps.
It has 5 possible spawn locations, much like other items:
- The code on the Padlock Code is seemingly "Code", but the Digital Padlock on the Main Door only has buttons for numbers. This means that the actual code is not on the paper, yet the Player somehow still manages to unlock the lock.
- Slendrina: The Forest, another game previously made by DVloper has the player manually enter a code to unlock a box. Interestingly, this mechanic was not carried over to Granny. This could be because the code was the same in every game, making it easy to memorize the code and skip that part of the game.
- In versions 1.0 and 1.1, the digital padlock and Padlock Code did not exist from the start of the game. It would be added to the door with a sharp metal clunk sound after a certain amount of time passed.
- If the letters "CODE" correspond to telephone numbers, the code would be "2633."
- When dropped, the code will make a very soft noise, but will still alert Granny.
- It is not heavy enough to activate Bear Traps.
- Since the 1.5 Update, the Padlock Code, Battery and Master Key are only needed for escaping via the Main Door out of the pre-update tools, deeming them not totally required.