These are the terms for editing on this wiki.
Some things about the wiki are debatable, but this list of rules is not. Unless you want to be blocked from the wiki, always follow these rules.
- No vulgarity/profanity
- No ruining the reputation of Granny or the wiki
- No spamming/vandalism
- No spamming accounts
- No farming achievements/edits
- No plagiarizing
- Do not edit other users user pages
- If you make a big change to a page, state the reason for doing so.
- No creating new pages without permission from an administrator or content moderator.
- No creating new category types without permission from an administrator or content moderator.
- Useless posts.
Discuss, Blog Rules
- Be nice and treat people with respect. Keep discussions civil and be open-minded about differing opinions.
- Threads and posts that solicit upvotes will be deleted.
- Impersonation of other users or famous people will not be tolerated. If you have been blocked and return on a new account, your posts will be deleted and your new account(s) will be blocked.
- Spamming, trolling, or vandalizing of any kind will be deleted and will lead to your account being blocked.
- Ask for help. Notice something that doesn't seem right? Or do you just have a question? Contact Fandom staff through "Give feedback" on your app's Settings screen, or via http://community.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Contact.
- A paid version was released for PC on Steam, so we do not tolerate users requesting or disclosing free download websites, this violates DVloper's copyright.
Being a staff brings together these responsibilities.
- Being able to quickly rollback undesirable edits.
- Deleting and restoring pages, page histories, and uploaded files.
- Locking (protecting) a page so it cannot be edited or renamed by users without admin rights or autoconfirmed status.
- Blocking users from editing.
- Editing the interface by changing system messages and skins.
These are rules that are not obligatory but are good at doing.
- Do not hesitate to add information if the information you know is not on the page.
- Do not add unnecessary images.
- It makes it harder to find a image from one place, so the images need to be uploaded again.
- Copyright violation
- Author request
- Marked for deletion
- Unofficial content
- Broken redirect
- Unused redirect
- Redirect left from pagemove
- User page containing profanity
Purpose and goals
Blocks are used to prevent damage or disruption, not to punish users. Any user may report disruption and ask administrators to consider blocking a disruptive user or IP address.
Blocks serve to protect the project from harm, and reduce likely future problems. Blocks may escalate in duration if problems recur. They are meted out not as retribution but to protect the project and other users from disruption and inappropriate conduct, and to deter any future possible repetitions of inappropriate conduct. Blocking is one of the most powerful tools that are entrusted to administrators, who should be familiar with the circumstances prior to intervening and are required to be able to justify any block that they issue.
Blocks can be appealed. Requests to be unblocked are also decided in light of prevention and deterrence. A user may be unblocked earlier if the user agrees to desist and appears to have learned from the matter, or if the situation was temporary and has now ended. Likewise, a user who has previously returned to inappropriate conduct after other unblocks may find their unblock request declined for deterrence reasons, to emphasize the importance of change and unacceptability of the conduct.
If editors believe a block has been improperly issued, they can request a review of that block contacting an staff member. Administrators can "unblock" a user when they feel the block is unwarranted or no longer appropriate.
There are staff members of different rankings on this wiki who help with major projects on the wiki. However, every staff member starts as just an ordinary reader.
First of all, there are Moderators. These people have put more work than most of the users of the wiki. They can edit protected pages, as well as rollback edits that they think are unnecessary. Also, they can delete comments and unnecessary pages. Moderators have Content, Discussions, and Chat Moderator rights.
Next, there are Administrators. These people have put considerable amounts of work on this wiki. They can block everyone that is not an administrator, so report any abuse of the wiki to these people. People that want to add new pages and categories types should ask Administrators for permission as well.
Finally, there are Bureaucrats, a higher rank than Administrators and Moderators. Aside from putting major amounts of work into the wiki, they also have the ability to change privileges for lower-ranked staff members.
Staff members have shown commitment to this wiki. However, they come and go and might not all be active. There are four levels of staff members: Moderators, Administrators and Bureaucrats.
If a staff member does not provide an excuse, after one month of inactivity, they will have all their user rights revoked. Leave an excuse on your message wall if you will be away for a long period of time. A warning message will be sent one week prior to the one-month expiry on your message wall.
Blogs are a very useful tool in the wiki. Please only use blogs for the good of the readers. The most common use of blogs is to post progress reports and what a user might add to the wiki in the future. However, improper use can be viewed as blog farming and might result in a block. Another use for blogs is ideas. We encourage diversity of ideas at this wiki. Feel free to add any game ideas you have.
Discuss is the same as blogs on a mission, but is more important than blogs. Discuss can be important enough to affect the wiki in general, if not important blog post is recommended. Never discourage gentleness when using Discuss.
Our chat was disabled.
We do not delete or disable user accounts. If you no longer want to use FANDOM and want to disable your account, access this page. You can not delete your account, just disable it.
Note: Even if you disable your account, the database will not be deleted and will remain in the FANDOM system.
For more information, access this page.
Last updated: May 13, 2019