Not what you were looking for? See Safe (disambiguation).
The position of the Safe Key determines what is inside the safe.
|Safe Key Location||Safe Contains|
|Jail Ventilator||Car Key or Winch Handle|
|Screwdriver Safe||Car Battery or Cutting Pliers|
|Crow Cage||Engine Part|
- The Safe Key's model is reused from some of DVloper's previous games such as Slendrina: The Cellar and Slendrina X.
- Originally, on preset #4, the Player could reach the Cutting Pliers from inside the Safe without having to use the Safe Key. On the right side of the safe, there is a gap where you can reach for them and grab it. However, this was patched in Version 1.3.2. In 1.4, you could also do the same thing on the bottom left edge of the Car Trunk and grab the Hammer on preset #3, but this was patched in Version 1.5.
- In Version 1.0, the Safe Key could be found in the right drawer of the Starting Bedroom, making it the only item to ever spawn in such a location. This was changed in Version 1.2, with the addition of the Jail Ventilator.
- Like the Hammer, it is recommended to drop this item sideways due to the awkward design of the object. If wanting to open the Safe and collect the item inside with no noise, it should be thrown on the Workbench but sideways. Otherwise it will just fall on the floor and make noise.
- It is titled "Safekey" in the game.
- The Safe Key used to spawn in the Hidden Closet, the Toilet or in the Microwave
- It is always required if the Player wishes to escape with the Car.
- It is the only key with an oval handle.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.