Granny will rarely enter the lower floors of this area on her own.
The SA middle floor is one of Granny’s possible respawning spots after being knocked out by a crossbow or shotgun (25% chance).
In a secret place there is an entrance to a small storage room with meat and a cupboard, inside which behind a secret door hidden Teddy, which is needed to get a second positive ending. Unlike other rooms, the secret place is made in lighter tones, as well as it is much less dust. Maybe this is due to the fact that in this room is Teddy, which Granny cherishes very much. In addition, in a secret place there is a closet with a crossbow and three tranquilizing darts, which are needed to get a screwdriver or to stun Granny.
- Teddy is in his room behind the door.
- The key to the safe is in Teddy's room on the shelf.
- Battery - can lie in a cone drawer, as well as in the pantry.
- The crossbow is in the gun safe.
- Tranquilizing dart - lies next to a crossbow.
- Cutting Pilers can lie in two places, either on the table at the entrance, or in the pantry.
- The ignition candle may also lie in a cone box.
- The Ignition is on the shelf in Teddy's room.
- A special key is lying on a shelf in Teddy's room.
- Meat is on the table in the pantry.
- The battery is next to Teddy.
- The book is in the dresser.
|Granny: Chapter Two|