"It has been a good day today but i'm starting to feel dizzy and nauseous now." ― Slendrina (The Child of Slendrina)
Slendrina is a minor character and Easter egg, and the titular and main antagonist in the Slendrina series, from the original Slendrina game, all the way to Slendrina X. Slendrina is also Granny's granddaughter and is the most important character in the Slendrina series.
Impact on the Gameplay
The secret ending will play after the player won if Slendrina was summoned. The secret ending shows Granny sitting on the steps and holding the teddy while Slendrina is standing behind her, staring out into the forest.
- Slendrina's appearance was based upon her Slendrina X appearance, as well as her more modern Slendrina: The Cellar appearance.
- When getting the teddy, Granny starts to chase you where ever you are and she will walk faster. Even if you hide, she will catch you in a hiding spot no matter what.
- A safe strategy is to knock down the planks, knock out Granny with the crossbow or shotgun, and summon Slendrina while Granny is unconscious.
- You don't need to be in Extreme mode to summon Slendrina, it can be done in any mode. In fact, it is impossible to summon her without knocking Granny down first, as hiding is impossible and Granny is much quicker than you.
- Take note that Granny locks the bedroom door closest to the attic (Bedroom 2) on Day 3. This will persist throughout Days 4-6 until the player lures her to the door and tricks her into opening it or spawns there after being knocked out. As such, you might want to complete this task on Day 1 or 2.
- The safest way to put the teddy in the crib is to knock Granny out first and run up to the attic quickly to put the teddy in the crib. This strategy works best on the Easy or Normal difficulty, as the player has a lot of time to do this. After that, hide either in the vent or the chest to be safe, or in case Granny has woken up. This might not work on Hard or Extreme difficulties as the player has less time (15, 30, or 60 seconds) to put Teddy in the crib without Granny knowing.
- In Chapter Two, a picture of Slendrina with Granny can be seen in the TV room.