Slendrina's Mom is the daughter of Granny and Grandpa and a major character in the Slendrina series. She was added to Granny in Version 1.5. She originates from the Slendrina series of games, where she served as one of the antagonists.
Slendrina's Mom appears in various Slendrina games, where she takes various forms. Most often, she is an antagonist who chases the player and attacks by scratching them.
Her first appearance is in House of Slendrina, where she will only appear as hallucinations or visions and will not physically harm the player.
She also appears, and becomes a threat, in Slendrina: The Asylum. From this game onwards she becomes a constant threat. She has also appeared in Slendrina 2D, Slenrina: The Forest, Slendrina: The Cellar 2, and Slendrina X.
In Slendrina: The Asylum, she, besides Slendrina, is the only antagonist in the game. She mainly wanders the asylum until she finds the player or when the player moves too close to her. When she spots the player, a chase music will be played and she will chase the player in attempting to scratch them with her claws.
In Slendrina 2D, she attempts to strike the player with her claws when the player manages to get to the room that contains a metal rod. The only way to get passed her is to use the metal rod to defend. A health status will appear to show hearts (how much health she has) on the left side of the screen. Once she is knocked out, she doesn't respawn again.
In Slendrina: The Cellar 2, she, along with Slendrina's Child, wander around the abandoned cellar until they find the player, in which they try to not let them escape by attacking them.
In Slendrina X, she is seen chained up inside of a cage, unmoving. When the player leaves the room, she breaks free, but she does not become hostile until the escape sequence (once Slendrina's spirit is captured in the Book).
Once this has been done, she becomes a giant head that blocks the hallways and slowly chases the player, instantly killing them on contact.
In House of Slendrina, she is seen as both her physical human form and as a head crawling on spider legs, and whenever you enter either of the bedrooms in Slendrina's house, she will scream. If you go in her closet she will lock you in for a few seconds but she will eventually let you out and when you walk out she will be sitting on the bed, hunched over and convulsing as though she is about to vomit. If you get closer Slendrina will jumpscare you by staring at the player, covering the camera entirely, but this does not harm you.
To reveal this easter egg, the Player has to knock the Painting in Bedroom 2 off of the wall, revealing the Bookshelf Lever. When this lever is pulled, the Bookshelf will move, giving the Player access to the Bookshelf Room. Inside this room is a pedestal. If the Book is placed on the pedestal, the back wall will shift backwards, revealing Slendrina's mom's body, who is chained to the wall, similar to her appearance in Slendrina X. She cannot harm the Player. She also appears in a painting in the Crow Room.
- Just like the Slendrina easter egg, if Granny is awake during the summoning, she will disappear and respawn in the Basement.
- Many people often confuse Slendrina's Mom with Granny herself as they bear some similarities.
- They both have white hair.
- They both wear white clothing (although they wear different types)
- They both have their mouth open.
- The painting of Slendrina's Mom came from the ending of Slendrina: Asylum, although the one in Granny is in landscape instead of portrait.
- It is unknown why Slendrina's Mom or possibly her ghost would be trapped in Granny's house.
- Moreover it is not known what the relationship was like between the two, as Granny appears to have an adversarial relationship with Slendrina's Mom, having chained her to a wall in a hidden room and supposedly leaving her to die.