Start of the Day
- Granny will spawn in the center of the blood in the Basement.
- Player will always spawn on the bed in the Starting Bedroom.
- Spider will spawn in its cage in the Special Room.
- Crow will spawn in its cage in the Crow Room.
- Slendrina will spawn behind the Crib in the Baby Room, when Teddy is delivered.
- Slendrina's mom spawns in the Bookshelf Room, when the Book is on the lectern.
For item spawnings, see Item Locations
- The Bloodstain in the centre of the Basement, like at the start of the Day.
- The corner of Bedroom 2, beside the Static Table.
- The corner of the Living Room, beside the TV Table.
- Secret Area Middle Floor, opposite the Meat Room.
She has an equal chance of spawning in all 4 of these spots. It is completely random where she spawns; as of right now, no known patterns have been found. It has been noticed that Granny will not spawn in the same spot 2 times in a row, and it will always alternate.
The selection of these spots is believed to be randomized so there is no way of knowing which she will appear at. It is recommended to stay away from each of these areas near her wakening. One useful tip is to escape to the Attic or Backyard to wait for her revival. The only downside is that you have to pass Bedroom 2 for the Attic and the Backyard is close to the Living Room, so don't leave it until the last few seconds.
When respawned she will run to the most recent noise made during her time asleep, so if noise is made you should stay away from where the most recent one was made or hide. Often, when respawned in Bedroom 2 she will knock over the Chair or in the Basement, she will knock over the Metal Bar hanging up. This is useful for the Player to know that she's back and where she is.
When Granny is about to respawn, it would be wise to hide or back up against a wall where Granny can not spawn. From here, you can either wait for her to show herself and knock her out again using one of the weapons, or you can wait until you know what direction she's coming from and avoid her entirely.
The safest thing, especially for beginners is just to hide and wait for her to respawn as you are unsure of where she will be at and you don't want to be running into her.
- On most difficulties, her body will disappear when she's about to respawn but on Easy, her body will disappear after 30 seconds. It is unknown why this is but maybe to get out of the Player’s way.
- Her body will disappear faster when shot with a Shotgun than compared to a Tranquilizer Dart. This is because she does not have a pain animation when shot with a bullet, rather, she is instantly knocked out and the timer begins immediately.
- There is an occasional glitch where the Player knocks her out but she respawns instantly which can be annoying for them and requires them to shoot her again.