The Starting Bedroom is where the player first wakes up in Granny. This room includes 2 tables (1 static and one movable), a Vase, a cabinet with drawers, a Wardrobe, a Bed, a Painting and a Window. It is connected to the Main Room.
- Inside the left drawer of the nearby Drawer, one can find the message "Leave this house" written in blood.
- The static table has the words "FIVE DAYS" carved into it. This is most likely the work of the Previous Victim.
- On the second Day, the Player will receive the message "I need to leave this house" on screen. The Door will also be locked, requiring the player to lure Granny into opening it.
- The space behind the Door is actually big enough to fit the player. If they throw the Vase towards the Bed, then hide behind the Door, they can walk out when Granny comes in to inspect the noise. Be careful not to hit the Painting on your way out, or Granny will turn around and spot you while attempting to leave.
- Formerly, the Safe Key had the ability to spawn in the right drawer, but this has been changed since Version 1.2.
- It is recommended to leave this room immediately on Days 1, 3, 4 and 5 as Granny usually heads upstairs first to look for you.