If you were looking for the PC update, see Version 1.7.
Version 1.2 is the 4th version in Granny. It was released on February 12th, 2018.
- A little bigger house.
- Added Hard difficulty.
- Opportunity to get a bonus day. (only Normal and Easy)
- An extra lock on the main door. (only Hard)
- Now you can drop items on bear traps to disarm them.
- Granny's got legs :)
- Small change of the menu.
- A message appears on the player's screen to inform the Player that Granny has placed the Number Padlock on the Main Door if the Player is 'too good' (Easy Mode only).
Added & Removed
- The sound effect when the Number Padlock was added to the Main Door was replaced by a message "You are too good.
- Granny has placed an extra lock on the main door" on the player's screen.
- This version added the very first Chest in the game located in the Attic.
- It added the first way to lose a day without being caught by Granny - you can fall off the Unstable Flooring.
- There was a Spider web located on the top left corner that most people think was telling something about Version 1.5 cause even when 1.5 came out, the special door was located here.
- It also added the very first door that can be unlocked by Granny only. It was located in the Baby Room.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.