Appearance and Properties
The Winch Handle is fairly large when compared to the other items, being around the same size as the Hammer. It is made of oak wood, and looks like a plank with a cylindrical piece of wood or rusty metal on one end. The plank-looking piece seems to be made of a darker wood than the cylindrical piece of wood or metal.
When dropped it makes a sound of medium volume, which will alert Granny.
The location of the Winch Handle corresponds to what is in the Well:
|Classified Room- Floor||Hammer|
|Hidden Closet - Teddy Room||Engine Part|
|Kitchen - Lower Left Cupboard||Red Cogwheel|
- It takes between 8 and 12 turns of the Winch Handle for the item inside the bucket in the Well to be collectible (it takes 15 seconds for it to stop turning and about 12 seconds to collect the item).
- Despite its weight, the Winch Handle can't activate a Bear Trap for unknown reasons.
- There is a glitch in which the Player can access what's in the Well without the Winch Handle by throwing the Vase downward in the Sewer Tunnel and they will fall into the walls of the house in which they can see loads of rooms at once and they can access the Well and grab the item.
- The Winch Handle used to spawn on the shelf in Bedroom 1 and in the Hidden Room.
- In the PC version, when cranking the Winch Handle; it goes much faster than the Mobile version.