The Wrench takes the form of a rusty, open-end wrench/spanner, with a single U-shaped opening, thus making it look like the combination wrench/spanner.
It is made of a metal, presumably iron or steel, and sports very heavily chipped green/brown paint, implying it has been used a lot before.
The Wrench can spawn in any of these locations in Granny:
- Six bolts need to be tightened when using the Wrench, meaning that the Wrench has to be used six times.
- The opening of the Wrench is much larger than the bolts it is used on, and the opening also has a different shape that does not fit the shape of the bolts.
- This may mean that the Screwdriver would be a better candidate for the job.
- It is recommended not to drop the the Wrench on the wooden floors, as it blends in very well with them.
- It makes the same sound as the Special Key.